Job position: Internship or Freelance
Duration: 3 to 6 months
Compensation: Free lunches and covering traveling expenses
Mine Kafon is R&D Lab where innovation takes place. With a multidisciplinary team, sustainable solutions for environmental and social problems are developed.
We’re currently looking to expand the team with full-time employees. You will be mainly involved in the Mine Kafon Drone project (MKD). The MKD is developed to substitute current dangerous demining techniques and reach the goal of a landmine free world in 10 years.
Thanks to MKD and other projects Our company is growing fast and we are seeking an enthusiastic full-time electronics and controls engineer to design, build, and test electronics and robotics systems for our UAVs and ground support equipment. The ideal candidate would have experience with electronics design and debug, industrial control and robotics, and some embedded coding experience.
Design, build and test electronics and robotics systems for our UAV
You will be working with a young, enthusiastic, and creative research and development team consisting of technology experts, cross-disciplinary engineers, product engineers, external developers and industry partners. All of these amazing people work with us to realize proofs of concept, prototypes and products. You will be directly helping eradicate the landmine problem and with it improve lives of people in more than 60 countries.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Designing, prototyping and testing electrical components and assemblies of drones and related sub-systems.
- Conduct research into existing technologies and how they can be adapted to suit the requirements of our products.
- Documentation of designs and procedures.
- Communicating with vendors and manufacturers.
- Currently enrolled in or recently graduated with a bachelor’s in electrical engineering, embedded system engineering, aerospace engineering, or related technical field.
- Experience in one or more of the following: PCB designs, soldering, component understanding and basic coding
- Responsibility of your own work
- Be able to cooperate as an individual whilst working in a multi disciplined environment.
- Problem solving ability and open to applying new ideas within the company
- Authorization to work in the Netherlands
- Embedded software basics
- comfortable coding in C/C++ in an embedded environment
- Arduino is a pre
- PCB design
- understanding of micro-controllers
- UAV/RC experience preferred
- Experience with battery chargers/balancers, power electronics
- soldering skills
- Linux or windows
What will you get:
- Opportunity to work on an award-winning project
- Monthly remuneration
- Free lunches and fun environment
- You will be directly involved in development of the product and take responsibility for your tasks
- You will have the opportunity to learn how to manage complex projects with developers all-around the world
Please apply below by mail and send us your CV