Job position: Internship or Freelance
Duration: 3 to 6 months
Compensation: Free lunches and covering traveling expenses
Mine Kafon is a R&D Lab where innovation takes place. With a multidisciplinary team, sustainable solutions for environmental and social problems are developed.
We’re currently looking to expand the team with full-time employees. You will be mainly involved in the Mine Kafon Drone project (MKD). The MKD is developed to substitute current dangerous demining techniques and reach the goal of a landmine free world in 10 years.
Thanks to MKD and other projects, Our Company is growing fast and therefore we are looking for a interns in Human Recourses team. You will be responsible for all the planning and execution of new recruits, to build teams and find team embers from around the world to sign them. You’ll be working alongside one of the founder of the company.
- Assist with researching new team members,
- Using deferent platforms to find engineers, researchers, designers
- Maintain the calendars and manage the schedules of your managers
- General office and administrative duties
- Prepare and execute the planning
- Pursuing a degree in Human recourses management
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must have work authorization to work in the Netherlands
- Self-motivated, resourceful and dependable with a strong work ethic
- Ability to prioritize work and multitask over a wide range of responsibilities
- High level of organizational skills with very strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills in English
- Ability to interact with high-profile individuals including executives
- Excellent administrative skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to exercise a high level of discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information
- Strong financial management skills
What will you get?
- Opportunity to work on an award winning project
- Free lunches and fun environment
- You will be directly involved in development of the product and take responsibility for your tasks
- You will have the opportunity to learn how to manage complex projects with developers all-around the world
Please apply below by mail and send us your CV