Job position: Internship or Freelance
Starting: February 2020 or later
Duration: 6+ months
Compensation: Free lunches and internship fee
Mine Kafon is an R&D Lab where innovation takes place. With a multidisciplinary team, sustainable solutions for environmental and social problems are developed. Nowadays, Mine Kafon develops innovative systems driven by engineering and creativity.
Mine Kafon offers a range of solutions aimed at UXO (unexploded ordnance) clearance following conflict, by making use of disruptive technologies. The MKD flies over dangerous areas, maps them, detects landmines and detonates them from a safe distance. The drone works autonomously, equipped with three separate interchangeable robotic extensions. These three methodologies combined make the MKD up to 20 times faster than traditional demining technologies. Apart from being a safer solution, it is also up to 200 times cheaper than the solutions currently used.
- Creating and curating the balance sheets, income statements and other financial aspects;
- Finding potential subsidies and investors;
- Creating and maintaining the business plan to be suitable for investors and subsidies;
- Supporting and planning new marketing campaigns to promote Mine Kafon and attract potential customers and investors;
- Making connections and maintaining relationships with potential and existing organisations;
- Making presentations and participating in pitches;
- Identifying, analysing and interpreting trends and challenges in the market;
- Creating and maintaining a vision and a roadmap for the market adapting to appropriate market segmentation and maturity;
- Analysing and defining business requirements and key success criteria.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken English language, Dutch language knowledge is a plus;
- High level of organisational skills with very strong attention to detail;
- Ability to interact with high-profile individuals including executives;
- Excellent administrative skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to exercise a high level of discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information;
- A high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, commitment, self-belief and achievement – orientation;
- Good planning and organising skills, proactiveness and drive;
- Internationally oriented and with an entrepreneurial mentality.
- Currently enrolled or recent graduate with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a university in Business, Finance, Economics, Marketing or related field;
- Must have work authorization to work in the Netherlands;
- Previous work or internship experience in Business Development.
What will you get:
- Free lunches and internship fee;
- Work closely with the founders;
- Work with the international, young and fun team;
- You will be directly involved in the Business development and take responsibility for your tasks;
- You will have the opportunity to learn how to manage complex projects with developers all-around the world;
- Opportunity to work on an award-winning project;
- You will contribute to a land mine free world.
Please apply below by mail and send us your CV