Job position: Internship or Freelance
Starting: February 2020 or later
Duration: 6+ months
Compensation: Free lunches and internship fee
Mine Kafon is an R&D Lab where innovation takes place. With a multidisciplinary team, sustainable solutions for environmental and social problems are developed. Nowadays, Mine Kafon develops innovative systems driven by engineering and creativity.
Mine Kafon offers a range of solutions aimed at UXO (unexploded ordnance) clearance following conflict, by making use of disruptive technologies. The MKD flies over dangerous areas, maps them, detects landmines and detonates them from a safe distance. The drone works autonomously, equipped with three separate interchangeable robotic extensions. These three methodologies combined make the MKD up to 20 times faster than traditional demining technologies. Apart from being a safer solution, it is also up to 200 times cheaper than the solutions currently used.
- B2B and active sales;
- Build good working relationships among the departments;
- Build and maintain client relationships;
- Visit the clients if needed;
- Present the MK products and services favourably, in a structured and professional way;
- Negotiate on price, cost, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
- Record sales and order information, use the CRM systems;
- Oversee the sales process from order made till shipment is sent out;
- Oversee and forecast the future buying trends;
- Review sales performance.
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English;
- Good skills with Excel and PowerPoint;
- Negotiation skills;
- Financial understanding such as making invoices and quotations;
- Understanding of financial data.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, management or marketing;
- Legal permit to work in the Netherlands;
- Previous internship or working experience.
What will you get:
- Opportunity to work on an award-winning project;
- Work closely with the founders;
- Work within an international, young and fun team;
- Free lunches and internship fee;
- You will be directly involved in development of the product and take responsibility for your tasks;
- You will have the opportunity to learn how to manage complex projects with developers all around the world.
Please apply below by mail and send us your CV